Procurement Manager is an initiative by MarketingUnity which allows a user to compete in a fast-paced market, overcoming the challenges of procurement. Procurement Manager follows sustainable and user-friendly procedures to assist the user in getting fast results, without cutting corners.
The Procurement Manager provides e-procurement modules to the users which include management of complex categories along with significant rise in the typical savings of the firm.
Procurement Manager Features
- Specifies the needs of procurement fully and accurately to the user
- Assists the user to find the most sustainable suppliers and attain reliable quotes, hence ensuring no delay
- The Right Supplier for Every Job
- Handles complex categories and bespoke products with ease
- Maintains supplier-profiles, categorizing them with synchronization to the policies of the company
- Captures all the comprehensive data about procurement jobs and delivers to the stakeholders online
- Provides the users with insights that help them to make strategic improvements and achieve tactical cost savings
- Generates instant quotations for various products, having online pricing or reverse auctions, as and when required
- Helps the user to create comprehensive specifications for getting fast and reliable quotes
Procurement Manager Pricing
There is no information available regarding the Procurement Manager Pricing on the official website of the software. However, one can avail of the required information by tapping on the ‘Contact Us’ tab and requesting the developers to provide the Procurement Manager Pricing.
Procurement Manager Demo
MarketingUnity offers a free demo of the Procurement Manager platform to the user. In order to access the demo of the software, the user needs to visit the official website of MarketingUnity and click on the ‘Request a Demo’ tab wherein the user will be required to enter basic details. These details include the name of the company, eMail address and other common requisites.