A panacea is an online software giving out intelligent and flexible solutions to handle project management, reporting, procurement, and account management. Panacea software speeds up the process with instant prices from framework printers and saves both money and time.
Panacea offers many things to a user, such as:
- Design Management Software
- Electronic Job Bag
- Purchase to Pay solutions
- Time Sheet
- Print Management Software
- Supplier Management Software
- Dynamic Purchasing System
- Business Workflow Software
- Branded Artwork Templates
Panacea pricing is a one-time payment with a perpetual license. The user gets customization, mobile support, web app, windows, and macintosh all in for just $7000. The software provides an identification login portal for the users to make use of it. Panacea pricing does not have any other pricing tags except one.
There is no trail for Panacea software, but there is a demo to check up on the working procedure of the software. Users can understand the software with the help of the tutorials and the demo provided. These demo’s do help the user to get to know about the software before considering to use it to ease your business workflow.
- Panacea has an end-to-end procurement system to type out unlimited and any contract.
- Contract-specific questionnaires, standard questionnaires for a smooth workflow.
- Client Portal: It gives simple and secure access to your business products and services.
- Collaboration: A platform to share the workflow among the colleagues. Clients and suppliers to simplify the workflow.
- Estimation and Management
- Estimating the mini-tenders, instant competitive quotes, and budgeting before getting on to the purchasing part.
- Panacea helps in supply-chain management, contract management, real-time reporting, and performance management.
- Options to choose
- Users get options such as delivery confirmation, e-invoice, and goods receipt.
- There are many other options with invoicing, finance systems, payments, and charging.
- Increase productivity and save time
- Automated workflow saves time for both buyers and suppliers.
- The options do support self-service, resource management, and efficient procurement.