Mercure is a global e-procurement system that enables businesses to digitize their procurement procedure and streamline their relationships with vendors. The software’s Standard package is free to use for both suppliers and buyers.
Mercure allows any firm to register on their website and request its vendors to digitize their supplier chain management, from procurement to payment. End-users get an Amazon-style e-commerce experience with tools like dashboards, approval workflows, contract management, supplier management, and more.
Mercure pricing consists of Standard (for vendors and buyers) and Custom (for enterprise purchasers) packages. Here is the Mercure pricing model:
- Standard – Free forever
- Custom – Contact the vendor for information and pricing details
Mercure has not provided any information about a demo on their website. But their Standard plan is free to use and offers a good opportunity for users to acquaint themselves with the software. If your business needs advanced features, upgrade to the Custom plan for enterprise purchasers.
→Improve Supplier Relationships
- Get a comprehensive, up-to-date, and reliable overview of supplier risk, performance, spend, and other information
- Utilize tools like contract management and instant communication to make supplier management more efficient
→Provide a Great Shopping Experience
- Boost adoption by delivering an amazing buying experience for your shoppers
- Use effective search tools to guide buyers to their needed services and products
→Enhance Control and Monitoring over the Procurement Procedure
- Improve your company’s complete purchasing and settlement workflow end-to-end
- Set up negotiated savings to control costs and increase profits
- Utilize other key Mercure features such as catalog management, onboarding, quantitative and qualitative analysis, and order fulfillment
- Use tools like pricing management, invoice management, supply management, and RFP creation