AWARD Procurement Software is a SaaS hosted project evaluation and review service from QinetiQ Commerce Decisions. It helps buyers to efficiently select the most ideal suppliers with support for business practices like Tender Evaluation, Document Management, and Authoring, Bid Management, Options Analysis/Appraisal, Project Performance Review, Supplier Review, and Information Assurance Management.
AWARD Procurement Software provides a secure, cloud-based platform to enable teams of buyers and suppliers to establish transparent strategic procurements.
AWARD pricing is available in various models with different licensing deals. Customers can further develop options based on their requirements, preferences, and constraints. The AWARD pricing includes user licenses that are paid for annually.
- AP1(5 users): £12,600
- AP2 (10 users): £18,910
- AP3 (20 users): £31,480
- AP4 (50 users): £62,950
- AP5 (100 users): £118,980
- AP6 (Enterprise): Price on request
AWARD procurement software also has a range of models that focus only on training and any services provided.
AWARD is a highly technical software with specific industry usage. It does not offer a free demo or have a limited trial period. QinetiQ Commerce Decisions showcases the many real-world applications of AWARD in various industries for interested buyers.
- Create an efficient workflow with the cloud-based data environment.
- Secure documents and other data with secure data room functionality.
- Collect relevant information from bidders including tender responses and bid documentation.
- Secure the bidding process with transparent auditing trail, sealed answer book, and secure data storage and document transfer.
- Learn industry-relevant skills with the suite of AWARD training modules that cover thought leadership, and best practice software tips.
- Earn AWARD accreditation based on the level of training reached with the AWARD training.
- Enhance procurement using AWARD’s pioneering Structured Criteria Development (SCD) methodologies and Real Value for Money (RVfM).
- Clean the data using real-time reporting and the port Wizard function to build bespoke reports.