Akeneo PIM is a cloud-based open-source solution that helps merchants and brands in improving product data quality and accuracy. The software simplifies the catalogue management processes and makes it easy for retailers to collect data, enrich and regulate the quality of product information and distribute it across all sales channels, including e-commerce and print.
Akeneo PIM Features
- Branch and merge streams of independent workflows and facilitate a smooth and continuous flow in work
- Manage changes to the source code by tracing each change and annotating the intention of the change to increase the efficiency of operations
- Integrate several documents and achieve greater control, access, and efficiency of processes
- Achieve considerable advantages in terms of information retrieval, security, governance, and cost-efficiency in carrying out operations
- Reduce the cost of operations by catching errors and resolving them at the earliest
- Manage risk by estimating complexities and gaining insights into the ground-zero of development
- Organise products and attributes by grouping them to get more visibility and smoothen the product information processes
- Create associations among products at the individual level to create sets of seasonal items before the commencement of sales
- Store, manage, structure, enrich, and use all additional files for products such as images, videos, and documents in all the channels
- Upload bulk data and remove duplicate files among them
Akeneo PIM Pricing
The software comes in two main editions—Community Edition and Enterprise Edition. The Community Edition comes with limited features and charges no Akeneo PIM Pricing, that means free of cost. While the Enterprise edition comes with an annual subscription with a pricing. This Akeneo PIM Pricing depends on the number and types of channels one would opt for. One can request a tailor-made quote based on their needs from the company’s official website.
Akeneo PIM Demo
Akeneo PIM offers a free demo for getting insights into the features and working of the software. One can schedule a guided-demo from the company’s website. Alternatively, one can also access an online demo on its official website.