ChannelPilot is a cloud-based platform that offers multi-channel online marketing solutions to online shops and agencies to help them in getting online visibility. The software enables agencies to list their products on all the major online platforms. On top of that, it helps them in planning projects and in scaling their market campaigns concerning the insights obtained using various online marketing indicators.
Channel Pilot Features
- Reach a wide band of customers by connecting to marketplaces quickly and easily and increase profits
- Regulate prices in accordance with the market prices and practice extensive stock management to stay ahead in the competition
- Optimise product listings to get an appealing appearance and stand out from competitors
- Monitor and control all commercial and online marketing KPIs in easy-to-view graphics to get an extensive analysis
- Manage Google PLA campaign using the extensive analysis of business and marketing KPIs
- Configure Google Feed automatically, without undergoing the hassle of connecting to individual channels manually
- Analyse past prices and meter the availability of products to create focussed marketing campaigns
- Control and optimise price-sensitive products across different channels concerning competitors and other market data
- Create a dynamic repricing strategy to get real-time trend patterns of customers and competitors
- Discover new sales potentials using the real-time analysis and set prices efficiently
- Product Data Optimisation
- Calculate the optimal price by comparing products with a wide range of products and marketplaces
- Reprice products by using pre configured modules and make intelligent decisions
The software offers tailored ChannelPilot Pricing based on the objectives that a company seeks. One can request a quote of ChannelPilot Pricing customized for their business via a form from the official website of ChannelPilot.
ChannelPilot offers a free demo version of the software without any condition to try its functionalities. Besides, the users can also seek guidance from experts through a webinar. The demo version of the software and the tutorial webinar can be requested on the company’s official website.