Schema is the largest XML CCMS software for flexible content creation, technical documentation as well as journalistic environments. This component content management system allows handling complex documents easily in one place. Schema performs as a strategic advantage for businesses to improve the growth and needs of partnered customers. This can make working easier for multilingual content creation. Moreover, this can help to create publications automatically without programming skills.
- Allow reusing updated content on multiple channels, and generate, manage and publish complex contents under one roof.
- Control all variants easily, and configure and compile content automatically
- Make content creation easier with multilingual support such as Japanese, Chinese, Arabic, etc.
- Suggest several issues and increase the quality of writing and integrate translations into the workflow via XML
- Professional Publications
- Allow publishing a single content on multiple social media platforms with different languages
- Generate content layout automatically and produce flow and frame oriented layouts for complex content
- Give higher flexibility for programming and non-programing to content creation teams, and full integration of MS-Word as Editor
- Make authorizing, editing and content creation tasks easy, and cover up all functions for the editorial team to generate automated layouts even employers do not know programming
Schema software vendors have not shared any information regarding its price and hence Schema Pricing is currently not available. Contact the service provider or Schema company directly to get better knowledge about Schema Pricing.
For beginners and experts, Schema gives free-content to downloads, training, hosting and newsletter services so the user can grab the best out of the software by understanding all the functionalities and features of the scheme software.