Jile Product Management Software is a cloud-based agile Project Management Software that enables enterprises to realize incremental delivery of enormous value by adopting a customized and agile Way of Working(WoW) that supports cross-functional teams. It is an Agile DevOps platform offering innovative solutions for delivering high-quality software with an aligned process of ideation, planning, development, testing, and deployment.
Jile Pricing starts at $9 per user per month. It does not provide a free version but offers a 30-day free trial period.
Jile Pricing plans are as follows:
- Small- to Medium-Size Teams - $9 per user per month
- Multiple Teams in an Enterprise - contact for demo and enterprise pricing
Users can refer to the company website for a demo.
- Implement a project-specific agile working model from six pre-configured templates including scrum, kanban and many more
- Customize the agile framework according to an organization’s needs
Objective Key Results
- Define business goals and strategies with specific and measurable actions
- Know the status of results with key metrics and success of iteration planning
- Keep development team on track with a set of prioritized work with a multi-level backlog
- Jile Product Management Software manages product backlog for every work area or levels such as Capabilities, Features, Stories, and Defects
- Integrate DevOps tools to coordinate and automate the CI/CD pipeline
- Track and accelerate deployment pipeline to improve time-to-market
- Strategically identify areas for improvement in the process of software development and delivery
- Redefine release scope, iteration timelines based on progress made, results generated and configured reports