Lancelot proposal software is mainly designed for contractors, freelancers, consultants who are independently employed workforce. It helps to improve proposals and invoicing for copywriters, designers, and engineers, everyone. It creates professional and fully customizable proposals, tracks clients' opens and views, accepts signatures online, etc.
Lancelot Pricing option is available on the website and the buyers have to register on the website to get a specific quote. The pricing starts from $12.99/month. The free Lancelot Pricing plan includes 1 active project and 1 active proposal. It could be easily deployed on a web-based, cloud, or even SaaS.
Lancelot proposal software provides a demo. It also offers a free trial period with no credit card requirement for its users.
Master Data Management
- Provides management of business partners, trading permissions and counterparties, and contractual rules
- Contains definitions of trading commodities and currencies, technical structures, markets, products, calendars, exchange rates, index curves, portfolios, and books
- Captures different types of financial and commodity trades
- Includes special trade types such as injection and withdrawal to/from underground storages, cross-border transmission rights, storage capacities, capacity rights, emission allowances, and green certificates
- Ensured by rich reporting by permission-based restriction of selected operations or by limits, such as open position per trader or credit exposure limit per counterparty
- Includes administration and calculation of forwarding curves based on obtained market data or data entered individually
Open Position Optimization
- Performs optimization of an open position for a selected period, minimizing the cost of closing the open position
- Allows the possibility to cover part of the open position in the day-ahead market or as an imbalance
- Evaluates trade positions near real-time
- Represents positions by time-series data representing power, average price, and payments