Proposa helps users deliver intelligently designed proposals without much input or hassles. It takes the artwork out of the process of creating proposals and a user doesn’t need to be artistic or creative to use Proposa. It works on all devices including mobiles and templates and allows users to make proposals on the go. Users can focus on content rather than worrying about design with Proposa.
- Make creating proposals easier by using already available templates from Proposa.
- Create personal templates after the first proposal so that it can be edited and used again in the future.
- Use building blocks provided to add text, multimedia, tables, lists and slideshows with ease.
- Add your content, position it and let Proposa take care of the design to create stunning proposals.
Notifications and security
- Get real-time notifications and the location of openers whenever a proposal is being looked at.
- Control access to proposals with passwords.
Insights and Analytics
- Use heat mapping provided by Proposa to understand what prospects are looking at most and use the information for further proposals.
- Enhance your proposals with time as Proposa also improves with more provision of data.
Proposa Pricing has various plans that match business need and costs from $25 a month to $150 a month. Here are the Proposa Pricing segments:
- Individual- $25/month with a maximum of 1 user and 3 published proposals
- Team- $75/month with a maximum of 5 users and 15 published proposals
- Business- $150/moth with a maximum of 10 users and 30 published proposals
- Enterprise- firms need to contact Proposa’s team, unlimited users and published proposals.
Interested parties can request a demo which will be a curated view of the software. Proposa also provides a video demo and a 14-day free trial for users who want to get a hang of the software before buying any plans.