Quotient is an online quoting and proposal solution that caters to businesses across various industry verticals and helps to create, send and manage professional quotes. The tools provide an impetus for contact management, pricing management and proposal management. The cloud-based software enables users to add images, website links and files to quotes. The central dashboard displays updated quotes, questions, notifications and other business activities. The solution supports integration with multiple third-party customer relationship management (CRM) systems.
- Provides all the information about the quotes to the management personnel at one place for viewing
- Helps to figure out the quotes in demand and the quotes needing consideration or changes
- Reduction in workload and time consumption as it allows you to create quotations in minutes
- Saving of format and templates saves time and employee efforts providing automation to business
- Presentation of the data is visually appealing due to charts and trends format
- Usage of graphics which are intuitive and easy on the eyes for reporting tool is an unfair advantage
- Supports integration with multiple third-party customer relationship management systems like Capsule, Xero and more
- Accessible to multiple devices and platforms for running of the application
Quotient pricing plans provide two enterprise pricing plans for the software. Quotient pricing plans are as follows:
- One Man Band: $20 per month, 1 member
- Business Time: $39 per month, 5 members
The application charges $5 for each additional member. The software provides a free 30-day trial version of the software for the prospective and interested people who want to get the hang of the application.
Quotient demonstrates the application after registering on their official website for a demo. There are YouTube videos that are posted by the company for potential customers to get an overview of the software.