Macaw provides the flexibility as an image editor and writes semantic HTML/CSS code. It helps to frame a more responsive and visual prototype. It applies the style in multiple elements and uses it at a centralized location. This also gives users the freedom to choose the design, typography, and components. Macaw has an built-in web technology; drawing a web design on it is similar to drawing live in the browser.
- Sets a breakpoint and optimizes the site to use in various devices
- Allows keeping all elements on the same page and changing size, visibility, border and position
- Enables to select the grid size like width and number of columns
- Design the visual web design and CSS3 making the code itself
- Allows a wider selection of custom fonts and web fonts from "curated selection"
- Customize by CSS that includes the letter, word, paragraph spacing, indentation, and font variants. Also, shows line length
- Simple tools to manage space
- Deals with alignment and spacing of elements
- Debug design issues from outline view mode; it manages all the tags from outline pane
- Contains a thin layer of OS-specific code
- Shows good result on real-time access from other browsers and devices
MACAW Pricing information is not disclosed by the company. The vendor offers pricing information upon request. Users can contact them directly and state the business needs to obtain detailed MACAW pricing.
Macaw provides a free demo at its website. It mentions the sub-topics in the "Interactive Design with Macaw" section. It also contains a video tutorial that shares all the functionalities with the user.