InVision is a cloud product design tool that helps the design professionals and businesses of various departments. It is a tool that helps in creating and designing prototypes that designers can design, collaborate, experiment, test and validate on the digital dashboard before actual development. InVision gives transparency, collaboration, and the key to an efficient design process.
- Create and modify the prototype at the runtime process.
- Provide the facility of designing, framing, planning and feedback management
- Offers vector editing, layer styling, and animation
- Integrate design libraries, collaborating of tools and multiple screen usage
- Integrates with Basecamp, JIRA, Teamwork, Trello, DropBox, Slack, Confluence and Microsoft.
- Facilitates and reduces efforts for developers
- Comprehensive product investigation ensures to keep away from clumsy software solutions and pay for the system that presents all the viewpoints the company requires in nurturing growth.
- Allows design organization and collaboration, project management for designers, design sharing and presentation, design feedback and commenting real-time design meetings and whiteboarding and user testing and research.
- Keeps a record of all screen changes done on the software. It gives multiple interactions of a design
- Easily syncs with Sketch and Adobe, allowing for easy loading of pages in InVision and viewing them in prototype form
Invision Pricing ranges from $15 per month to $100 per month. The InVision pricing segment is as follows:
- Free - $0
- Starter - $15 per month
- Professional - $25 per month
- Team - $100 per month
InVision provides demo via recorded videos, it is also available on the official website. On YouTube, one can get tips and tutorials on design, prototyping, and new feature announcements from InVision.