Moqups Prototyping Software is a visual prototyping tool that couples diagrams and design features in a single application. It provides real-time communication to create wide ranges of visual characteristics in the project such as wireframes, dashboards, maps, and prototypes. Curated design tools give the functionality and versatility a team needs - without any additional or distracting complexity. It works on various platforms, making it easy to access. The tool not only helps designers in designing screens but also for other stakeholders to visualise the product.
Moqups Prototyping Software Features
- Edit user interface, wireframes mockups on with multiple collaboration. Offers an extensive range of fonts and styling options
- Share the prototype and wireframes with a click of a button. During an online session, the tools help in making the system look presentable
- Deals with the mind mapping technique, the picture in mind reflect on the construction of the design
- Organizes the brainstorming, flowchart and templates methods. Coding for templates and code are hard to crack for programmers, but it ensures coding flow with easiness
- Show prototype on various platform like mobile and websites
- Deals with design elements of drag and drop, page linking, screen capture, and feedback management.
- Portable and adaptable platform
- Use at Information Technology companies, services agencies, management consultants and government services.
- Show a realistic view of the project at the run-time system.
Moqups pricing starts at $13 per month/per user. It does not offer any free trial and avail only one type subscription.
Moqups show demo via recorded videos on its websites and official channel on YouTube. It categorizes from adding interactivity in a project, introducing the new Moqups and how to use moqups.