Beacon is an in-house procurement expert and resource that specializes in the hospitality sector. Beacon aims at offering benefits to its users by helping them save on all products and services that are utilized in their healthcare operation.
Beacon pricing has not been disclosed by the vendor. The vendor can be contacted for the pricing on the website.
Beacon does not provide a demo on its website via any means. The vendor can be contacted for gathering information on the website.
- Provide global visibility
- Capitalize on Contracted Incentives
- Setup Approval Workflows
- Reconcile Invoices with Contracts
- Allow automate Invoice Processing – Including AP Imports
- Leverage purchasing power of supplies
- Aggregate purchasing volume to realize savings and efficiencies
- Provide discounts from manufacturers, distributors and other vendors suing the leverage
- Provide flavorful meals to residents
- Provide detailed and effective real-time reports
- Create additional support to supplier programs by working in tandem with the menus
- Conduct thorough and accurate market-based comparisons
- Show where to find savings
- Ensure full maximization of each purchasing contract
- Capture every savings available
- Work closely with all vendors
- Ensure accurate pricing and seamless roll-out