Propel is a true cloud solution which comes with different capabilities, like Commercialization, Quality Management and Product Lifecycle Management. It offers unique solutions when it comes to creating proper collaboration between service, commercial and product development teams, all over a configurable platform, which can be deployed quickly and easily at any corner of the globe.
- Manages documents from a centralized location very effectively
- Offers optimum security and ensures that unauthorized access is denied
- Offers an optimum solution by ensuring that the data are kept safe
- Restricts all sorts of unauthorized and illegal access to the data
- Offers a comprehensive purchase management solution and keeps track of the vendor’s list, their pricing and various other aspects related to purchase
- Improves the operational efficiency by mobilizing the approvals of the purchase orders
- Deals with huge volume of inventory and offers the perfect centralized platform which can be used for managing the stocks
- Provides some special features like product identification, asset tracking, inventory optimization
- Helps to keep track of intermediate assemblies, sub-assemblies, raw materials, sub-components and others which are required for production
- Aids in maintaining accurate records and ensures smooth supply chain and at the same time reduces waste
Propel is available in three different versions; Everyone, Essential and Enterprise. Each of these versions come with different features and different Propel Pricing. Get in touch with their support team for more details related to Propel Pricing.
There are different demos available for propel, which are divided into two parts-
- Deployment: In this part the user is guided on how to deploy the application and access its various features.
- Security Management: In this part a detailed account on various security features of Propel are presented to the user.