EasyBib reference management software provides citation, note-taking and research tools for individuals and institutions. The software serves for academic purposes, business presentations, and reports and is offered as free as well as premium services. It can come handy for one-time use, where users submit information and receive a full citation or act as a source repository for future citations.
EasyBib Reference Management Software Features
- Scan paper for plagiarism errors and missing citation
- Check for 400+ advanced grammatical errors in writing
- Use EasyBib to automatically format into MLA, APA and Chicago/Turabian style citations, and bibliographic entries
- Generate citation for various materials including books, websites, journals, etc
- Get facts on citing and writing in different styles and formats with visuals and examples
- Get help on writing the paper with its essential grammar guides, writing guides, videos and infographics and topic guides for students
- Improve writing style, grammar and sentence structure
- Export citations and document from EasyBib to MS Word and Google Docs
- Enter an URL or keyword or part of a title to generate a complete citation for books, databases and other content
EasyBib Pricing lets users own a free account with limited access to its features and for users who wish to access unlimited benefits with all style citations and no ads, EasyBib Pricing allows a 3-day free trial and charges $9.95 a month thereon. Here are the two segments of EasyBib pricing.
Free account – No plagiarism checks, 5 grammar correction suggestions, MLA only citations, ads included
Paid account - $9.95/ month, unlimited plagiarism checks, unlimited grammar checks, all style citations, no ads
A user can go through the community and knowledge base section in the website to understand the workings of the software or get in touch with the company via call or email to get product information.