EndNote is fully-featured reference management and bibliography creation system. This reliable tool is used while writing essays and articles and aids in searching, updating, and cleaning the research materials. With EndNote, users can simplify the tedious task of searching and managing the references. Besides, it comes with numerous features, such as collecting references, building an EndNote library, updating old references and links, creating bibliographies, and many more.
- Collect hundreds of online resources and PDFs while browsing the internet
- Search the Library Catalog or imports saved references into the Endnote Library
→ Adding references
- Add references to a library, either manually or by exporting, importing, or copying from another EndNote library
- Export references to the EndNote library with the help of bibliographic databases
- Imports citations from databases, such as journal indexes.
- Formats the imported citations according to 2,000 available formats.
- Create various groups within the EndNote library to break it into sub-categories
- Share the selected groups with colleagues, team members, or other individuals
→ Connection files
- Download connection files and enable EndNote Desktop and EndNote basic to connect to the Library search engine.
- Access connection files with the help of an Online Search feature in EndNote.
EndNote is a smart solution that assists in fulfilling all the needs relating to searching and organizing references. EndNote pricing is available in the following three plans:
- Upgrade license - ₹10,026.66 (One-time purchase)
- Full license - ₹25,074.17 (One-time purchase)
- Student license - ₹11,631.73 (One-time purchase)
The user can also opt for a 30-day free trial by filling up a simple form on the official website.
Demos offered by EndNote are fully-functional trial versions. These include documentation to help you get started and understand the features efficiently. By submitting a form, the user will receive a download link through which the demo files can be accessed.