Bookends reference management software is mostly used for commercial purposes. It is used by academicians and professionals to manage bibliographies and references while writing articles and essays. It is a software package for macOS, and it works with other word processors, including Mellel, Microsoft Word, Nisus Writer Express, and Apple Pages. The most updated version of the software is 13.
There are different costs for the regular, the Premium and Executive versions of the software. Bookends Pricing is fixed at $59.99, and it provides two years of free updates. Bookends Pricing is affordable, and it offers superior services. Here are the Bookends Pricings in a detailed format:
Regular: $59.99 per month/ 2 years of free updates
A free version of Bookends reference management software is available, and up to 50 references can be browsed in the demo version. A registration code received during the purchase will unlock a free demo version. Once the system is entered, unlimited referrals can be scanned.
- Search for references from a variety of online sources, including Web of Science, Google Scholar and Google Books, and many reputed universities from around the world.
- Use Auto-complete paper to fetch the reference details from online sources and import them directly to a pdf file.
- Search and mark pdf files, highlight selected passages, and add personalized notes to make them more useful.
- Share Bookends annotations with other applications like Adobe Reader and Preview.
Citations and Bibliographies
- Replace temporary citations with formatted ones after a final scan.
- Experience live bibliography, reference syncing, and background citation verification.
- Use tag clouds for viewing user-generated words or terms in the references.
- Create customized tags and group tags found in titles, keywords, and abstracts.
- Relate reference and use reference links to enumerate the relationships between them.
- Annotate links with customized quotes, comments, and other information.