This is a business intelligence and reporting suite centred around technology and software development firms. It allows the management to effectively track the status of business processes through data monitoring and business analytics. The software collaborates within teams as well as with clients through cloud-based data management.
New Relic Pricing:
New Relic pricing is based on a subscription model. New Relic pricing for the Essentials version, which offers limited tools and access, is USD $12.50 per month. New Relic pricing for the Pro version, which provides full access to all tools and service, is USD $25 per month.
New Relic Reporting Software Demo:
New Relic Reporting Software offers a free trial to all prospective customers. All the user needs to do is sign up on the company website. It also offers free emos to customers who wish to take advantage of all its features to make a decision on whether to purchase.
New Relic Reporting Software Features:
The following are the features offered to customers by this software:
- It offers a host of different open source tools that make the task of data analysis and interpretation significantly easier.
- Other instrumentation required on it may include tools which need agents or are agentless but not open source.
- It can source data from a number of prominent third-party applications and sources.
- it can form a connection between various data points and be able to interpret data effectively.
- Alongside using the various open tools for data analysis and interpretation, It also allows users to create their tools.
- Users with appropriate programming knowledge can easily create customized tools for their specific needs.
- It has a dashboard centred user interface which makes it very easy to access tools.
- It forms a centralized database for all the essential data and reports related to your firm.