Providing server and cloud technology to some of the major hospitality brands around the world, Silverware works with the aim to bring more efficiency and profits to its clients through its user-friendly interface. It also helps to build a transparent operational and working structure. Some of the clients of Silverware are The Other Bird, Fairmont, Buca, and Mad Radish.
Silverware POS Pricing
There are various Silverware POS Pricing plans available for clients. The Silverware POS Pricing ranges from $49 to $89 with round the clock help desk, unlimited menu, software updates, etc available for all the plans.
Standard- $49 per month
Premium- $69 per month
Enterprise-$89 per month
Silverware POS Demo
Silverware allows demo before buying its plans. The clients can give their personal details such as name, phone number, location, etc in the official company website. The demo option is available for all subscription plans and provides complete information regarding the POS system.
- Elevated guest experience
- Push customer satisfaction upwards through Silverware’s easy to use design tools.
- Enhance customer engagement and create loyal customers with customizable tools.
- Real-time reports
- Offer flexible and powerful reporting that helps make decisions swiftly.
- Avail printing based on revenue center, segment and service type including cost center and guest check.
- Adaptable interface
- Saves time by helping the user work through the POS efficiently.
- Triggers more customers as the user interface is an important aspect for long term goals.
- Fully customizable
- Personalize the order panel according to individual preferences.
- Helpful during peak hours as an accomodating interface is a key to productivity and performance management.
- Active round the clock
- Provides 24*7 support to the client.
- Operated by a support team consisting of account managers, technical projects and team heads.