Luca Retail Management System is a modern, multi-functional financial management software. The main function of this software is the consolidation of financial statements for business organizations. It is available with both on-premise and cloud-based systems, fitting the needs and preferences of the organizations. Luca Retail Management System can also carry out other activities such as inventory management, order management, purchasing, etc. It is available as Windows software.
Luca pricing is based on the number of features a particular version provides. Luca Pricing plans are as follows-
- Luca Lite SUL (Rs. 18,000)- Single user, perpetual license, 5 years of customer support, and 1 year of free updates.
- Luca Lite MUL (Rs. 30,000)- 5 users, perpetual license, 5 years of customer support, and 1 year of free updates.
- Luca Professional SUL (Rs. 25,000)- Single user, all features of the first two versions, and inventory management.
In order to obtain demo videos for Luca Retail Management System, interested individuals and organizations have to contact the vendor or fill in their details on the website. The representative from the company will approach the interested users.
Management of Financial Data
- Monitors and handles the financial system including financial analysis, planning, and reporting besides making statements.
- It provides access to detailed data of past, present, and also the forecasted data to its users.
BI and Dashboarding
- Combines the analytics tool for operative planning and dashboarding with its financial accounting features.
- Generates clean, simple, transparent ad hoc for detailed analysis.
Forecasting and Scenario Planning
- Prepares relevant indicators such as cash flow, liquidity, profitability, etc. according to what the users need and presents them in a timely manner.
- It offers constant evaluations of all the major financial processes.
- Prepares rolling interim as well as multi-annual forecasts based on a number of parameters.
- Makes use of the uniform data hub to summarize and structure financial data from various departments.