Movista Retail Management System helps to work on retail and it has experience in dealing with the challenges of managing distributed workforces; Movista retail management system has created the leading enterprise platform for impeccable in-store execution and performance. The Movista platform connects or substitutes several diverse systems into a user-friendly, mobile device. After the simple end-user, the experience is a robust workforce management platform.
Movista pricing is transparent, disruptive in nature, and follows a need-based pricing strategy. It is not explicitly disclosed on any website. The user can contact Movista to get a detailed description of the Movista pricing and offerings. The customer service staff very soon get in touch with the user for proving the details.
Movista retail management system offers a 360-degree retail execution demo by unifying planning, training, delivering, and verifying. Fill a request form by putting details and the company will contact.
- Plan employee schedules and projects in advance and instantly send instructions, videos, and images at any time
- Centralized scheduling, storing store data to help plan for demand, resource planning, and stocking product
- Follow the instructions, plans, and examples in one location so field employees can design and allocate more time on execution
- Working hourly becomes efficient and productive with centralized project information, clear task assignments and suggest GPS routes
- Cover locations quicker and finish more tasks per day, which leads to diminished corporate management costs and store execution times
Verification of data
- Ability to verify fieldwork in real-time through submitted images of their every moment progress while in the field
- Monitors field team performance and attendance in real-time. Geo-fencing that pinpoints the location of the employees is located to ensure they are working in the correct store or location.
- Exception reporting and alerts if the location is wrong
Optimization of data
- Increase operational and promotional efficiencies in real-time drive more accurate predictions for procurement, sales forecasts, employee scheduling, and marketing strategies.
- Limited compensation costs and automated payroll methods