ROSS Retail Management System is a cloud-based comprehensive management software for the wireless and cellular industry. It designs new and innovative Point Of Sale and retail solutions for the organizations. ROSS retail management system solutions can be custom-tailored to meet industry-specific demands. ROSS with its features like retail management solutions, inventory management, customer & supply chain management, and retail accounting helps the customer to devise strategies for the organization. Inventory Management helps to track the life of the phone throughout buying, exchange, discounts offered, and selling.
ROSS Pricing starts at $299 as an account Setup fee and $89.99 as a monthly fee per connection. To find more details about ROSS Pricing, one can contact its 24/7 customer support to all users from small to large wireless dealers. ROSS offers fair pricing to all customers according to their requirements.
ROSS retail management system provides simple and interactive demo software of the platform for the user where different functionalities of the platform are elaborated. Interested users can download from their website and use it so they can understand and use different features of the platform and move forward with the paid package according to the requirement of the organization.
- Tracks the complete lifecycle of the phone throughout the buying, exchange and selling process
- Provides quick inventory entry as the user receives the shipment from the dealer
- Alerts user when login, updates important files such as phone rebates and paperwork
- Posts selling tips with the help commission schedules and message boards
- Accurate and efficient email and messaging systems keep communicating with the customer regularly, and easy to use interface
- Intranet to easily and instantly dispersing information throughout the entire organization
Reports and Dashboards
- Use detailed reports and dashboards for better understanding
- Allows users to customize reports using reporting features and provides various templates to users to make a selection