It is a retail management software that helps better coordination between the organization and its vendors. It’s a great tool to manage all the communication with the vendors promoting transparent data sharing and resolving the communication gap between the buyers, supply chain team in the organization and vendors. It aids to integrate a set of deals and retail management software that aids to help and streamline the deal entry and approval process.
Vendor Portal Pricing
Vendor Portal Pricing is transparent, disruptive in nature, and aids to provide the user with need-based pricing plans that suits the users' needs. The Pricing is not explicitly disclosed by the company. The users need to get connected with the team in order to get pricing details.
Vendor Portal Demo
There is no free demo available but the interested users can get in touch with this software team by dropping their details and queries on the official website. Company blogs and FAQ’s are available that will help to understand more about the product in case the users are looking for it.
- Collaborate rapidly and work together when new items are introduced and improve speed in the market.
- Equipped to handle mass data features helps to facilitate complicated processes.
- Inbuilt cost management module helps to stack and update vendor costs through proper approval processes and controlled workflow.
- Equipped with mass price update functionality which helps vendors update costs for multiple items at once saving a lot of time.
- Integrated management of purchase orders helps to easily change pick updates, delivery schedules, etc thus helping to keep a track of vendor commitments and shortages.
- Creating shipment notice is also possible by the vendors which help their retailers to manage inventory and planning loads.
Deals and Retail Management
- Incorporated with a module of deals and retail management that helps to streamline the deal entry and approval process.
- Allows retailers to coordinate with vendors timely and take advantage of the offers provided by them.
- Integrated with a supply chain system in the back end that helps to display the payment status and reconciliation of the vendor’s payment systems.
- Quickly resolve issues between vendors, buyers, and accounts payable teams.