Custom Business Solutions' POS System systems are now more easily incorporated with other back-end applications such as Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Inventory Management, Accounting, and Employee Management Etc. They offer a variety of features, as well as deployment and back-end solutions at decent rates. POS is where retail purchases are made. The POS is essentially designed to simplify the retail sale (or purchasing) process, so any transactions can be done more easily. This does, however, deliver much more benefits for retailers. Choosing a provider of POS software that provides proprietary hardware will save time while providing smoother functions.
The company's POSitouch offers two variants of scheduling to suit the user's time and attendance system. It offers a budget-based scheduler that is based on labor cost dollar and percentage targets. It also offers a forecast- based scheduler that uses historical data and staffing directions to offer targets for scheduling.
The software also offers the power to assess and manage business in an efficient way. Businesses can identify trends, address problem areas, recognise winning strategies. It provides all the data required at your fingertips, easily formatted just the way users want it.
Point of Sale Pricing
Detailed Point of Sale pricing has not been disclosed, but it is in line with the leading competitors in the market. Most software companies and vendors require you to contact them with details so they can offers competitive personalized pricing based on your needs. For more details about Point of Sale pricing plans, contact the company.
Most of the companies offer a free trial or demo and the retailers can start working on them to understand if it suits their business, so that they can continue with their subscriptions.
Strong Inventory Management
- The software executes every task of inventory management automatically without having to do manual paperwork or counting.
- It helps users in managing the stock details once the barcode is scanned.
- The software also increases efficiency by reducing the time spent and processing more sales with great customer satisfaction.
- It combines the POS with the accounting software, which gives the quickest results without any errors.
Security of customer data
- The system ensures security of customer data by storing them properly over the cloud POS.
- It also eliminates the risk of data loss and hence data would be secured.
- They can also track time and attendance
- Businesses can build and enforce schedules based on forecasts