Cash Register Retail POS is a free system with inventory tools that create space for tracking and tracing of over 26 thousand different items. It is compatible with most POS hardware that includes scanners, printers, customer displays, and cash drawers. It tracks and updates sales of up to 56 employees. Users can also print receipts from this software on their regular printers connected to computers.
Cash Register Pricing
Detailed Cash Register pricing has not been disclosed, but it is in line with the leading competitors in the market. Most software companies and vendors require you to contact them with details so they can offers competitive personalized pricing based on your needs. For more details about their pricing plans, contact the company.
Cash Register Demo
Demo is neither provided nor required as the software is free to use for everyone. Users have to only register on the official website and can start right away.
- Users can access the retail statistics using barcodes
- Users can also manage sales and records by sorting through the barcodes to save time
Gift card management
- It allows businesses to offer gift cards to the customers to generate stagnant sales
- Businesses can also optimize different gift cards for different clients based on their billing history
Customer account management
- Users get the flexibility to create a separate purchase portal for separate clients to trace their satisfaction
- They can assess and analyze progress by receiving analytical reports on profitable business made
- The software helps businesses to generate discount codes and offers for clients to attract purchases
- Share the discounts with through emails and other modes of communication