Prism Retail POS System is an omnichannel retail commerce platform, developed by Retail Pro International, that integrates all retail tools and applications, in a flexible and comprehensive manner. Prism’s easy-to-use interface is designed to empower retailers to manage all phases of the retail point-of-sale (POS) lifecycle in a single collaborative workspace, and hence drive profitability.
Prism Pricing is provided by the company on demand from a potential customer. The website allows retailers to request a quote by filling in basic details, such as name, email, store name, city, and number of stores, hence permits anyone can find the latest Prism Pricing. For more details about Prism pricing plans, contact the company.
The Prism Retail POS System allows retailers to request a demo, and hosts a central portal, meant exclusively for the purpose of browsing through a plethora of training videos, technical articles, and newsletters.
Point-of-Sale, Customer Orders, and Checkout
- Prism Retail POS System enables retailers to create a tailored workflow that meets exact sales process and customer needs
- Locates items on a sales transaction, validates the price, and even checks availability in other stores, and accepts all payment methods, including unlimited number of foreign currencies
- Allows tracking of key-purchase habits and demographics through user-definable fields, to assist retailers in focusing their marketing efforts
- Enables sales staff to provide personalized recommendations by directly accessing customer’s purchase history
Other Powerful Features
- Rewards productive employees with a flexible commission tracking system
- Enables retailers to limit the discounts employees are allowed to give at point-of-sale
- Stores a redundant copy of transactional data on a local database, and ensures that retailers are able to provide uninterrupted service during network down-time.
- Integrates seamlessly with leading EFT providers to ensure customers’ payment information is securely encrypted