Tabby Retail POS System is a non-cloud application, hosted on a proprietary, local embedded server, which takes advantage of all modern web technologies without any potential risks. Its an application designed to work on ANY browser enabled device platform such as Lines, Windows , iOS, Android, OSX etc.
Detailed Tabby pricing has not been disclosed, but it is in line with the leading competitors in the market. Most software companies and vendors require you to contact them with details so they can offers competitive personalized pricing based on your needs. For more details about Tabby pricing plans, contact the company.
Tabby Retail POS System does provide a free version. It also provides a training which can be in the following ways:
- Live Online
- Tabby Retail POS System supports serial scanners connected to a Tabby port or wireless
- Bluetooth scanners paired with your Bluetooth enabled device
- 10,000 stock items are stored under the software
- Each item can have 6 additional barcodes for varieties - like ‘Coke’, ‘Coke Zero’ - that all sell for the same price.
- Specific customers can be selected at the time of sale so that users can track sales levels.
- Even one can view either revenue or entire receipts
- It has the flexibility to enter an order and defer payment to a later time.
- The software price changes and managerial updates take effect simultaneously to all devices without workflow disruption.
- It has remote management which is inherently ready
No Application to Install
- Simply open your browser and enter Tabby’s IP address and adding or replacing a tablet or mobile device can be done “out of the box”.
- The software's condiment feature enforces condiment or instruction entry by item. You can display groups of relevant condiments after an item is entered.
Store and recall
- Tabby Retail POS System gives users the flexibility to enter an order and defer payment to a later time.
- Easy to use for call in orders or if an inside customer is running a tab.
Electronic Payment Security
- To process integrated electronic payments Tabby uses the PA-DSS validated Datacap DataTran™ devices.
- With 24x7 (live chat) support which can be either online or over call.
- Full support