Salonist is Customer Relationship Management (CRM)-based software designed specifically for beauty salons, spas, health care centers, and other wellness businesses. Salonist is a cloud-based business management software that is fast and lightweight with a friendly user-interface. It is a seamless platform that comes loaded with its particular POS (Point of Sale) system, payroll management, employee information, customer history, inventory management tools, financial management, and appointment scheduler among others.
- Equipped with all the features needed to simplify and streamline the wellness business
- Involves tools that handle clients, scheduling staff members, accepting payments and monitoring items in your inventory.
- Gives you the ability to monitor your schedules, track employees, contact customers, schedule appointments from your smartphone.
- Run the business from the palm of your hands with the same efficiency and productivity as working from behind the desk
- Allows to track inventory while monitoring the spending on products and services
- Ensures that you are adequately supplied to keep up with the demand of your customers and are aware of how much you spend on your items to fully optimize the use of your products
- Helps in managing and tracking day-offs, sick leaves, and vacation leaves of the employees, effortlessly
- Checks availability of employees and assigning them to customers becomes uncomplicated
Salonist software ranges from $49/month to $99/month. Salonist provide a free 14-day trial to potential customers and interested users of the software to understand the functionality of the software better. Salonist provides two pricing packages for the software, they’re as follows:
- Basic: $49/month
- Premium: $99/month
Salonist provides a free demo on a request basis. For demo, the curious and prospective user has to visit the software’s official website to request a demo. He has to fill in some personal details and information before he gets an audio-visual demonstration of the software.