Google Search Console SEO software is a resource provided by Google that generates statistics and reports regarding a website’s presence in Google Search Results. It allows users to check if a website appears in Google Search Results, and if not, helps websites to be set up on Google as well. It also allows users to fix issues that might be hindering the optimal performance of the website.
Google Search Console Pricing
Detailed pricing has not been disclosed, but it is in line with the leading competitors in the market. Most software companies and vendors require you to contact them with details so they can offers competitive personalized pricing based on your needs. For more details about the pricing plans, contact the company.
Google Search Console Demo
Since the service is free, users can dive right in to get an understanding of how the software works. Google’s help center is available for step by step assistance and insights can be found on the blog and forum. There are video resources available as well for a better understanding of Search Console’s uses.
Good Educational Resources
- Start learning about Search Engine Optimization with their starter guide.
- Enhance pre-existing knowledge with the Webmaster Forum and Central Blog.
- Analyze the data on the website’s impressions, clicks, and position on Google search results
AMP Status Report
- Get a detailed report on existing AMP errors and the pages that are affected.
- Fix AMP errors by getting information on how to fix AMP issues.
Mobile Usability Report
- Identify pages on a website that have usability issues when viewed on mobile devices
- Fix mobile usability issues through the information provided for each issue
Performance Report for Search
- Track the number of users who visited a website through search results
- Monitor the queries for which a website appears on search results