Google Trends SEO software is a free tool that provides both real time and non real time insights regarding interest in a particular topic or search terms based on how frequently the search term is entered on Google. Information relating to interest in the topic over time, interest across regions, what else people search for in connection with it can be obtained. These insights can help improve marketing efforts through optimised ad spending, product positioning and demand assessment.
Google Trends Pricing
Google Trends Pricing plans charge no price for subscription. It is a completely free to use tool provided by Google and can be accessed through the website. Visit the website for more information.
As Google Trends SEO software is free, there is no demo available for it and users can directly start using it from the website. Visit the website for more information.
- Obtain insights about specific topics and search terms through the processing of random samples of searches.
- Get both real time insights and non real time insights based on data from anywhere between 2004 to 36 hours ago according to requirements
- Discover new areas of expansion by understanding the related topics that people are searching for.
- Optimise search engine results, customer reach and ad spending through insights from related queries
Relative Search Interest
- Acquire data relating to search interest in specified geographical areas as well as distribution of search interest within the geographical area
- Focus on search interest within a certain time frame and get data regarding the distribution of search interest within that time frame
- Place numbers in context by knowing relative interest in the topic compares to itself and thus examine percentage increase or decrease
- Adjust search index automatically according to the highest search interest within the selected time and geographical frame