Bing Webmaster Tools is a free service provided by Microsoft as part of its Bing search engine that allows users to add their websites to Bing index crawler and assess the performance of their website in terms of clicks and impressions. Users can also utilise Webmaster Tools for the purpose of troubleshooting Sitemaps, verifying outbound links and discovering new keywords.
Bing Webmaster Tools Pricing
Bing Webmaster Tools pricing is $0 per user per month. It is provided by Microsoft as a free service, Bing Webmaster Tools Pricing does not require users to pay for its service. However, the service requires users to verify ownership of the websites before use.
There is no demo version available for Bing Webmaster Tools. Being a free service, users can directly use the tool upon verifying site ownership. Visit the website or more information on demo version.
Reports and Analytics
- Get on-demand reports highlighting issues in page source as well as recommendations for fixing the issues
- Receive analytical insights regarding website performance in terms of impressions, clicks and search engine performance
- Ensure that the robots.txt file meets the standard in order to prevent issues of crawler requests from overloading website
- Check whether the website meets the standards established by the World Wide Web Consortium through the markup validator feature
- Utilize the advanced filtering feature to easily and swiftly navigate within the website results to focus on the relevant data required by the user
- Access data regarding referring links as well as download first 1000 results in a CSV file for analysis
- Submit from within the website up to ten thousand URLs per day for ensuring faster indexing
- Discover within the website any issues such as File Not Found errors, long dynamic URLs and unsupported content types