SCOPE SEO Software is a sizing tool that helps in effective management in software development. It is a powerful combination of easy to use features and comprehensive functionality. SCOPE SEO software allows easy analysis for informed management decisions on the impact of changes. It acts as a software asset register, enabling the functional history of each application.
Detailed SCOPE pricing has not been disclosed, but it is in line with the leading competitors in the market. Most software companies and vendors require you to contact them with details so they can offers competitive personalized pricing based on your needs. For more details about SCOPE pricing plans, contact the company.
The viewer can view the videos and FAQs on the features and functions of SCOPE SEO software that are available online. The supplement materials provide information on the feature and services provided by SCOPE. An interested user can use these tools to understand the software in an analytical way.
Repository of Applications
- Allows record of all release metrics and change requests with their functional sizes.
- Comparative reporting for application maintenance and support metrics.
- Imports the existing function point counts from older generation function point counting software.
- Dynamic language setting options for screen display and data reports.
Data Groups Screen
- Records information about Data Groups in a systemized manner.
- Imports details from the data dictionary and uses customizable template capability to automatically generate expected elementary processes.
Project Sizing Software
- Enables organizations to maintain and manage software portfolios.
- Provides a full metrics repository, benchmarking and graphical reporting.
- Stores all historical counts in a controlled central corporate database that is maintainable by multiple counters at the same time.
- Windows-compatible shortcuts for quick data entry and maintenance.