After starting in 2011, WooRank SEO software has had more than 1 million registered users, has scaled up to 1 million monthly visits, and has achieved a customer satisfaction rate of 90%. It helps a user with the simplification of digital marketing, better retention of customers, domination in search results, saving time spent analyzing, visualizing SEO progress and seeing exactly what’s stopping a website from ranking. The company has a team of 21 members and the home base is Brussels in Belgium.
WooRank Pricing has subscription plans according to the requirements of businesses. Here are the WooRank Pricing segments:
- Pro - $59.99/month with a maximum of one website.
- Premium- $179.99/month with a maximum of 5 websites.
- Enterprise- a firm needs to contact WooRank’s team for pricing based on the requirement.
While there are SEO guides, a blog and video resources on SEO marketing, there aren’t any tutorial videos for the tools themselves. WooRank SEO software provides a 14-day free trial to its users so they can dive in and get a knack of the tools.
- Look at all of a website’s SEO data in one place and find areas which need improvement.
- Integrate with social media data and website tracking data to get a full picture.
- Compare SEO scores with competitors.
- Find out where competitors rank when compared to a website.
- Use demographic targeting for keywords by location for more localized data
- Ensure that a website and its pages appear in Google search results
- Repair site errors pointed out by Site Crawl.
- Perform SEO checkups to find and fix indexing errors.
- Identify and qualify leads based on data collected and pitch accordingly.
- Do website reviews to get review data which helps contact prospects and leads
- Organize all SEO strategy and look at progress in one place