ShipStation Shipping Software is an e-commerce based shipping solution that aids in importing, managing and shipping orders. A custom self-service portal, it is equipped with multiple channels and automation rules to eliminate repetitiveness and minimize human error. It features geo-tracking of the orders; stock level alerts and promotes hassle-free return policy schemes for customers to optimize selling strategy.
- Combine or split orders to the same or different locations based on the shipping address.
- Filter orders that match your criteria, prioritize through pre-built alerts and order tags.
- Browse rates across carriers to suit the need, scan and print labels in real-time.
- Generate shipping documents to detect packing errors to enhance excellent post-purchase experience.
- Personalize orders by adding customer logos in shipping labels in addition to priority tracking.
- Enable hassle-free return schemes and customize using package slips.
- Set inventory alerts for low stock levels, allocate stock based on the priority.
- View stock level in real-time, customize packing slips to include product inventory location.
- Integration with Partners
- Streamline shipping and order fulfillment in this centralized platform.
The order management portal is available on a monthly subscription tailored to suit the needs of the user. Subscription can be activated based on ShipStation pricing below:
Starter: 9 USD/monthly/user
Bronze: 29 USD/monthly/user
Silver: 49 USD/monthly/2 users
Gold: 69 USD/monthly/3 users
Platinum: 99 USD/monthly/5 users
Enterprise: 159 USD/monthly/10 users
The software solution provides demos in the form of live webinars and email help desks for the user to understand and evaluate the functionality of the portal. ShipStation Shipping Software also provides a 30 day free trial for the users.