Ansys Simulation Software provides a comprehensive finite element (FEM) simulation software suite that is designed to assist businesses in sectors such as construction, healthcare, aerospace, and automobile. With a broad portfolio of solutions that includes 3D design, structural analysis, electromagnetic simulation, fluid interaction, optical performance, and semiconductor testing, Ansys Simulation Software delivers a complete range of software that spans across all physics and engineering fields.
- Simulate complex interactions between structural mechanics, heat transfer, fluid flow, acoustics, and electromagnetic in a single platform.
- Solve real-life multiphysics problems with proven accuracy and engineered scalability.
- Flexible Simulation Methods
- Utilize two proven methods to solve multiphysics problems – the direct coupled-field elements and the Ansys multi-field solver.
- Simulate both direct and sequentially coupled problems such as induction heating, electrostatic actuation, and fluid structure interaction (FSI).
- Unified Simulation Environment
- Enable interoperability to interface with CAD, repair geometry, create meshes, and post-process results.
- Simplify complex multiphysics analyses by using the drag-and-drop feature and the innovative schematic view.
- Native CAD Import and Robust Meshing
- Control advanced meshing options such as body, surface or edge sizing, sphere of influence, and inflation level meshing.
- Import most neutral geometry formats using bi-directional CAD connectivity.
The range of an Ansys Pricing varies from Rs. 30000 to Rs. 500000 depending on the type of product, nature of Ansys license, and a number of connections. It also provides a free downloadable version with limited functionality for students. More details on Ansys pricing can be found by contacting them via their website.
Ansys Simulation Software provides a free trial for all the versions of its software on its official website apart from running multiple paid courses, webinars and subscriptions to help users realize the complete potential of the software.