COMSOL Multiphysics Simulation Software is designed for general purpose. It is used for modeling designs, processes, and devices across every engineering field of engineering. It is also used for scientific research and in the manufacturing industry as well.
Not only for multiphysics modeling, but COMSOL Multiphasic is also used in simulating applications and digital twinning which helps in cloning software for multiple uses.
Flexible for all branches of engineering
- The software can be used by extending it with functionality using any add on modules
- It can also be used on its own for simulating structural mechanics, electromagnetics, fluid flow, acoustics, chemical engineering, and thermal transfer as well.
Accurate results with Multiphysics modeling
- The key to successful simulation is by developing validated models that can replace the functions of prototype and experiments on its own.
- There are no boundaries for accessing every detail of your designed models.
Steady modeling workflow
- Unswerving workflow throughout the modeling process for all kinds of processes and designs.
- Simultaneously simulate between acoustics, structural mechanics, fluid flow, chemical reaction and heat transfer from a single platform.
Equation-based modeling helps with flexibility and transparency
- Inbuilt equation interpreter for interpreting equations, expressions, and every other type of mathematical descriptions before generating a numeric model.
- Customizing and adding expressions in the physicals interface facilitates the free coupling of the equations for simulating multiphysics phenomena.
Manual and Automated Meshing
- Uses different numerical techniques for meshing and discretizing the designed models.
COMSOL Multiphysics Pricing
COMSOL only shares their pricing upon contact. You can learn about their pricing on the company website.
COMSOL Multiphysics Demo
Demo for understanding COSMOL Multiphysics can be availed by filling out the demo request form.