Developed by Mynah Technologies, Mimic uses dynamic first process modeling methods and simulation to duplicate plant behavior with a great deal of accuracy. Easy-to-use, flexible, and fast, the software was designed by keeping the end user in mind i.e. a process automation expert. Typically used to validate system changes and improvements, it can also be used to train new plant operators using simulations.
Dynamic Process Modeling
- Generate accurate results with complicated processes using the high-performance simulation engine.
- Minimize damage by testing new control design ideas and training new plant operators.
- Reduce known and unknown errors by testing new engineering changes before implementing them.
- Minimize unscheduled downtime by training operators to respond correctly to various situations.
Plant Life Cycle Operation
- Implement a multi-purpose and dynamic simulator of the life cycle of a process plant to reduce mismanagement.
- Deliver results at a low cost of ownership by creating simulations for operator training and control system improvement.
- Integrate Mimic with offline control systems such as Delta V to use the same operator graphics and controls for training and testing.
- Build dynamic simulation models that are designed to reduce time, cost, and effort and increase safety.
The Mimic Pricing plans have not been mentioned on the official website. Users can contact the sales team directly to enquire about Mimic pricing options. The pricing plans are although affordable.
Mimic provides its users a wide range of training options on its official website. From written material and video lessons to live, instructor led classroom training, Mimic helps users learn and further strengthen their competencies in dynamic simulation.