Arena Simulation Software is a discrete event simulation and software tool that helps companies of all sizes make the right business decisions with its flexible, activity-based. It's business model simulation can anticipate, evaluate, and gauge the effects of a business decision before it is put into practice. By analyzing the impact a change might have on the business processes, Arena Simulation Software helps identify problem areas and optimize solutions.
The Arena pricing can be found out by contacting the sales team via the official website. They offer five different editions based on the features and usage. The Arena Pricing plans are:
- Trial and Student Edition – The free version is suitable for students who wish to learn the software.
- Standard Edition – This edition offers all the features and is suitable for enterprises.
- Professional Edition – With more comprehensive features, it offers finer control over the models.
- Academic Laboratory Package – For professors and teachers who require higher functionality.
- Academic Research Package – For professors and students performing graduate-level academic research.
Arena Simulation Software provides a completely free trial version that can be downloaded from its official website. This version retains full functionality with limited model size. It also provides an extensive video library for those who want to learn more about the features of the program.
- Create models using a predefined library of building blocks without requiring any programming knowledge.
- Model process variability with accuracy using a range of statistical distribution options.
- Create multiple models and test their viability in your business process.
- Utilize specific models to find the perfect fit for your enterprise.
- Utilize dashboard reporting tools to create better presentations without wasting time and resources.
- Demonstrate acquired results in both ways, visually and quantitatively, to understand the decision better.
Faster Simulation Tool
- Create real-time models to respond to disruptions quickly.
- Implement models that can create efficient flows of money, time, and resources.