Created by SenSat, Mapp Simulation Software that helps large scale construction companies create a digitized rendering of their work site using Artificial Intelligence (AI) and simulations. The teams can visualize and extract diverse strands of data such as Laser Scan data and Internet of Things (IoT) sensor data to create accurate 3D models. This functionality allows the companies to interact with multiple variables and factors to make informed decisions without splurging on surveys.
- Produce accurate measurements of the work site and build context by overlaying multiple designs.
- Visualize projects with the immersive, data-rich, Mapp simulation software interface using AI and IoT.
- Access project information from any remote location using any smart device such as laptops, smartphones, and PCs.
- Access data and communicate with team members in real time to improve efficiency.
- Generate URLs to share screens with all team members to ensure seamless information exchange.
- Store and access all types of documents related to the project within the software itself without having to use any other secure file storage.
- Identify, view, and resolve clashes between models in the software before any impact on the budget and schedule.
- Calculate and quantify site, road, and trenching work accurately using the cut and fill tool.
Mapp pricing ranges from 500 GBP per month to 2000 GBP per month depending on the plan selected and the features needed. The MAPP pricing segments are mentioned below.
- Mapp Remote – 500 GBP/month
- Mapp Pro – 2000 GBP/month/project
- Mapp Enterprise – The price for this version can be requested from the official website.
Mapp Simulation Software provides a free demo for users who wish to understand and explore the possibilities of the software. The demo can be requested by filling out a form on their official website.