Launched in 2011 by Vitech, Genesys is an enterprise ready systems engineering tool that delivers context driven modeling. This latest generation of MBSE software helps in the designing as well as management of complex systems including all the processes from conceptualization to verification. Apart from a fully integrated ecosystem that is ready to manage requirements, behavior, architecture, and reporting, it also provides easy integration with PowerPoint, Word, Excel, MatLab, and Simulink.
- Track risk to show impact of changes on functional performance.
- Maintain a full view of the problem domain through innovative tools.
- Maintain connection to customer specifics through open integration of source data.
- Collaborate across globally spread engineering teams with the Genesys framework.
- Build better models using the integrated requirements management, architecture development tools, and verification tools.
Microsoft Office and MatLab Connectors
- Log into Genesys directly from the office without leaving the application and connect to the information of choice.
- Interface seamlessly with Microsoft Office suite products such as Excel, PowerPoint, Project and transfer data or make presentations with ease.
- Solve parametric constraints easily by interfacing Genesys and MatLab.
- Create flexible diagrams in Genesys that help improve usability and value with many more enhancements.
- Improve communication by using the additional insight provided by the three views, namely, Class Diagram, Constraint Block Definition Diagram, and Parametric Diagram.
Genesys pricing has not been mentioned on the official website. Users interested in exploring Genesys and its capabilities can fill a contact form on the site. Contact the customer service for more details on Genesys Pricing.
Genesys provides a free demo which can be accessed after filling out a contact form. Apart from this it provides extensive resources such as webinars, case studies, blogs, documentation, step-by-step courses, white papers, tutorials, and technical courses.