Wolfram Mathematica Simulation Software is often referred to as a computer algebra program and is used for computation of symbolic mathematics.
The simulation software is used across multiple fields of study and purpose that includes engineering, scientific research, and field computing. The language of the program was designed by Stephen Wolfram and was developed by the Wolfram Research of Champaign, Illinois.
It has highly impactable adaptive visualization along with data curated by load-on-demand, symbolic construction of interface, audio and image processing skills, 3D painting and tools for connecting to SQL, DLL, CUDA, Fortran, OpenCL, HTTP, .NET, C++, and Java-based systems.
- Enhanced Technical Computing Skills
- Integrated systems that have over 5k built-in functions that cover the entire technical computing areas. It also comes along with enhanced algorithm computing skills that make it flexible to use in all fields of study.
- Applicable to image processing, data science, geometry, machine learning, and neural networks using meta-algorithms and superfunctions.
- Designed with advance Wolfram language,
- Executes computation of symbolic language, numeric, visualizations, number theory, data analysis, algebraic manipulation and other types of computations as well such as Geometric, Graph, Image, and Interactive computation.
- Better output with core technology
- Access to multiple Wolfram languages, engine, algorithm base, notebook interface, Wolfram Cloud and the entire Wolfram knowledgebase.
Wolfram Mathematica Pricing
Pricing can be obtained from their site in detail. Wolfrom Mathematica Pricing Standard Plan, Student Plan, and Enterprise plan; these plans sub-plans according to the user’s use.
Standard Licence: USD 85 per year - USD 575 per year
Student License: USD 85 per year- USD 175 per year
Enterprise License: USD 1605 per year
Wolfram Mathematica Demo
Wolfram provides a detailed demonstration for all their projects which also includes the software. All their demonstrations can be availed from. Has a 15-day free demo once the user signs up.