JMP is a leading data analysis and statistical software famous for its accuracy and superior quality. It is a business unit of SAS that started in the late 1980s. With time, it has given rise to a group of software analytics products that helps to explore and monitor data patterns in most of the industry.
JMP Pricing varies for a personal and corporate license. It starts at $125 per month/ license while the annual subscription goes up to $1500 per user. The JMP pricing for a corporate license depends on the number of user licenses. The pricing gets cheaper with more permits.
JMP Statistical Analysis Software Demo:
The unregistered users get a 30-day trial without paying for that. The subscription has personal training and webinars for the subscribers. Not only do they give exclusive tech support but they also give discussion sessions.
JMP Statistical Analysis Software Features:
Here are the features that promise quality analysis of data and graphic representations:
- Easy-to-explore data and build representation
- Easy to examine and discover data patterns
- Vast data representation tools
- Prediction models help understand business patterns
- Helps in better decision making
- Cross-verification of samples
- Effective Data Review Process in Clinical Trials
- Automation of trial data report and review process
- Simplified evaluation of trial data for safety
- Easy to identify the desirable traits in plant and crop breeding
- Lead to healthy crop production
- Analysis of genetics to discover diseases and drug reactions