Stata is a web & cloud-based data analytics and statistical software for data science applications. The tool helps to examine, organize, and develop graphical representations of data. Started in the mid-1980s, the software company covers data management, graphics, simulations, statistical analysis, and custom programming. Its usage lies in medical research, public policy, education, business, and a few more.
Stata Pricing offers multiple plans and packages for the users. The plans are available in 6-months, Perpetual, and Annual license terms. Stata pricing ranges from $43 per user/license to $538 per user/license for a year. There is a separate pricing plan for license upgrades.
Stata Statistical Analysis Software Demo:
The Masters and PhD statisticians give free technical support for the registered users. However, there is no free tech support for the trial versions. Check the Stata pricing options to look for the features in current releases. Stata offers business, educational, and government license options.
Stata Statistical Analysis Software Features:
Check out some of its exciting features to get an accurate and complete data analysis:
- Flexible Point-And-Click Graphical User Interface
- Offer users to work on easy-to-use GUI
- User-friendly GUI to serve newbies, programmers, and expert researchers
- Endless Record of Documents
- Never-ending records of your commands, execution, and interactive sessions
- Allows users to analyze documents stored in log files
- Recorded documents can be re-run as command scripts
- Coder-friendly Command Line Features
- Enables precise operations on analytics, statistics, and other actions
- Command window to run scripts and Result window to see results
- Review window to monitor command histories
- Data Editor to view live data while working
- Variable Manager to edit large details