2Checkout subscription management software provides various financial solutions to users who want to sell on the internet. The services offered by 2Checkout include Avangate Monetization Platform, 2Sell, 2Subscribe, and 2Monetize. The software provides users with services to accept payments, manage subscriptions, and prevent churn. With 2Checkout subscription management software, users can sell in over 200 countries with tax compliance and can provide customers with a localized buying experience. It also offers recurring billing, analytics, and much more.
2Checkout Pricingprovides plans for the services it provides. The costs come into effect once users start selling and are accounted for based on sales. Here are the 2Checkout Pricingplans that are available:
- 2Sell- 3.5 % + $0.35 per successful sale
- 2Subscribe- 4.5 % + $0.45 per successful sale
- 2Monetize- 6.0 % + $0.60 per successful sale
2Checkout provides various resources like a blog, webinars, e-books, and infographics to help users. There is 24x7 support available as well. Interested customers who want to use the tool can sign up for free and have to pay only once sales start.
- Provides service to customers around the globe with 9 payment methods and in 29 languages.
- Use tools provided to monetize across the subscription lifecycle and improve Average Order Value and Customer Lifetime Value.
- Set up recurring billing facility and get paid on time every time.
- Customize the customer buying experience and provide as much information as required to customers.
- Provides easy or complex plans including flat-rate, usage-based, hybrid.
- It offers different billing frequencies and the option for recurring payments.
- Gain extremely useful insights with business metrics like monthly/ annual recurring revenue, renewal and churn rate, active customers and subscriptions, and many more.
- Forecast renewals and customize the reports that may be required.
- Access Account Updater, Retry Logic, and more churn prevention services that increase revenue significantly.
- Prevent fraud with services that meet the PCI Level 1 requirement.