Cascade training management system is a training service portal with resuscitation and safety solutions for reputed health organizations. This training network provides customized first aid certified training and compliance programs which are accredited with multiple educational organizations to provide CE and CME courses. Cascade training management system aims to provide cost effective solutions which implements evidence based science for patient care. The healthcare portal provides in person and E learning programs to optimize and foster team building skills.
Based on the business requirements information about the Cascade pricing scheme can be acquired through mail assistance and general queries via call available 24/7. Contact details are provided on the website for more details regarding the Cascade pricing plans.
The website provides insight about the course in the form of use cases and pictures which is invaluable to build trust in users about the course. A free trial is not available although various press releases and new articles are available to understand and evaluate the course value.
Heart First Aid, CPR and AED
- Provides courses for individuals without prior medical training experience.
- Conduct courses in video format with assessment of the skills learning throughout the program.
Trauma and Emergency Nurses Course
- Incorporates AHA blended learning which gives flexibility to students to learn at their own pace anywhere.
- Implements TNCC training certification for handling advanced trauma cases. The course is designed to provide the learner with cognitive knowledge and psychomotor skills for registered nurses.
Advance MLS and Neonatal Program
- Introduced concepts and basic skills for neonatal resuscitation through the 20 hours courses.
- Provides a 4-year certification course for MLS and neonatal care, successful completion of online test enables a AHA NRP certification card for two years.
EKG and B-CON Course
- Covers information about ventricular and atrioventricular blocks to better respond to cardiac emergencies.
- Enables an intensive study into bleeding control and EKG interpretation.