TalentLMS Training management Software is a highly configurable cloud-hosted learning management system created to help users simplify how they facilitate online seminars, courses, and other training programs. Built for businesses of all sizes, this platform is great for companies who want to provide continuing education for their employees in order to reinforce their career growth. What sets this system apart from its competitors, however, is that it is also equipped with conferencing features and many capabilities to foster more engaging learning environments for your employees, customers, or students.
There are various TalentLMS Pricing packages offered by the system. Here is a list of TalentLMS Pricing plans:
- Free Plan$0
- Starter Plan$59/month
- Basic Plan$129/month
- Plus Plan$249/month
- Premium Plan$429/month
- Starter Active$129/month
- Basic Active$239/month
- Plus Active$349/month
- Premium Active$479/month
The TalentLMS Training management Software demo video is provided on the website explaining all the features and working of the management system. The demo has to be scheduled in prior.
- Build courses by re-using Presentations or Videos you already have or by consuming content from web-sources.
- Supports multiple types of questions and a variety of test types. Extensive reporting on test results.
- Document Management System
- Can incorporate existing materials in many forms and formats (word documents, PowerPoint), which builds an orientation from scratch training
- Allows to run the employee orientation as a training course, including tests and auto-reading that help to access employees training progress.
- Conducts a traditional classroom-style fashion or real-time through video conference but manages as regular courses from within the eLearning platform.
- Provides orientation course attendance and completion status, which can serve as a proof that your organization has taught its staff about legal obligations.
- Introduces new tasks to the working environment to give the information employees need to start being productive, including an overview of the organization’s operating procedures, policies and restrictions.