Founded in 2015 by Aurelius Lab, Aurelius UX software is a user research and insights platform that enables business houses to analyze, search, organize and share their research in one central location. Aurelius UX Software is online, web-based software, which is available in Cloud and SaaS format. It is a fully-featured UX software suitable for design, product, research, copywriting and marketing professionals.
Aurelius pricing model has two types of subscriptions i.e. monthly and yearly, which is categorised into three plans viz., Basic, Pro and Premium. Under monthly subscription, the basic plan costs $79, Pro comes for $199 and Premium is priced at $259. Whereas, the yearly subscription starts at $72, $179, and $233 respectively.
Aurelius UX Software Demo:
All the features, services and accesses to the Aurelius pricing software comes with a 30 days free trial with no prior feeding of credit/debit card details. Aurelius gives you this long free trial test to drive this tool in and out, experiencing its powerful simplicity.
Aurelius Pricing model offers some really distinguishable features, which are as follows:
- Create a research repository by organizing your UX research flexibly.
- All the research activities can easily be organized into individual projects
- Construct your own findings from the learnings of your research and with no complexities.
- Quick to analyze and give a definite meaning to your research data
- Using keywords to search for notes and form themes or groups to be analyzed as per convenience.
- Window to add positive and negative remarks to the notes to make your analysis qualitative and for filtering as well.
- Make your own findings and key insights through what you have learned
- Simple to convert your raw data to nuggets and key findings, bridging the gap between your research and product development.
- Unlimited benefits with seamless connection to numerous apps
- Get access to unlimited users, projects, and storage at no extra cost with priority support and get permission for access to the read-only format of the research for third parties.
- Easy integration with 1500+ applications, like Trello, Zapier, Slack, and more.