Balsamiq Wireframes is the best industry-leading wireframing tool for developing low-fidelity sketches from ideas. This software allows UX professionals to use pre-build widgets in drag and drop editor to design simple prototypes for usability testing. Balsamiq Wireframes tool is available as both online and offline versions along with seamless integration from Atlassian Confluence & Jira.
Balsamiq Wireframes Pricing:
Balsamiq Wireframes editor is available on different platforms such as Cloud, Desktop and Google Drive. Balsamiq Wireframes pricing for cloud version as a web app is available at $9 per month for up to 2 project space. Balsamiq Wireframes’ pricing for desktop costing starts at $89 per user with volume discounts available. While Balsamiq for Google drive subscription is charged at $5 per month or $50 annually with no limit on projects.
Balsamiq Wireframes Demo:
All three versions of Balsamiq Wireframes with cloud desktop and Google drive come with a 30 days free trial period. Users can check the full functionality in these versions to evaluate the right version to match their personal or business requirements. Post the demo, you can get full access to this software by looking at multiple Balsamiq Wireframes Pricing models.
Balsamiq Wireframes Features:
This incredible tool has the following main features.
- Easy to use functionality
- Numerous built-in components
- Reusable elements, Drag & drop, and exportable as PDF or PNG
- Business owners and clients can work together to summarise their ideas
- Software teams, Product Managers, developers, consultants, and even students can use them for building sketches
- Multiple accessibility options
- Online versions are available as a web app, Google Drive integration, and several 3rd party integrations
- Offline versions for using on Mac or Windows